Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#4.9: Read 25 New Books, #6.4: Read BuzzFeed's 21 Best YA Books of 2013 – Where the Stars Still Shine

Just like the previous book I read, this one is also not part of a series. 



"Stolen as a child from her large and loving family, and on the run with her mom for more than ten years, Callie has only the barest idea of what normal life might be like. She's never had a home, never gone to school, and has gotten most of her meals from Laundromat vending machines. Her dreams are haunted by memories she'd like to forget completely.

But when Callie's mom is finally arrested for kidnapping her, and Callie's real dad whisks her back to what would have been her life, Callie must find a way to leave the past behind. She must learn to be part of a family. And she must believe that love–even with someone who seems an improbable choice–is more than just a possibility.

By turns heartbreaking and hopeful, this sweet and sexy romance offers a whole new take on happily ever after…"


OHMYGOD.

THIS BOOK

THIS BOOK WAS LITERATURE

It had everything I love in a book, and I couldn't put it down. I read it in the span of about three days, which I haven't done with a book in a long time. I only wish the ending wasn't so terribly sad, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing. (Don't want to give too much away, but seriously, read this book)

However, after reading such an amazing little piece of art, I am not very excited to read the next book sitting on my nightstand. It's another fantasy, and the only reason I picked it up was because it was the only one at my library available also on my list. 

Wish me luck.



Thanks for reading, no one!

No comments:

Post a Comment